Cyber Security Analyst
Lincoln, England, United Kingdom
Must currently live in the UK
Job responsibilities to include, but are not limited to:
· Monitoring computer networks for security issues
· Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents, including documentation and assessment of damage
· Operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs
· Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high security standard
· Stay current on IT security trends and news
· Perform vulnerability/penetration testing
· Understand information security management
· Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management
· Shift work
· Must be a team player.
This is a full-time position with a starting salary of between £21,000 – £35,000 per annum, dependent upon experience. Shift work is required. including weekends and evenings. We offer 20 days leave plus 8 bank holidays every year and the option of joining our pension scheme and cycle to work scheme.
Qualifications / Skills:
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
· CompTIA Security + and CompTIA Cyber Security Analyst certified
· OSCP Certified
· Must have experience
· Excellent communication & IT skills
· Ability to work independently.