Cyber Security Analyst
Lincoln, England, United Kingdom
Must currently live in the UK
- Monitoring computer networks for security issues
- Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents, including documentation and assessment of damage
- Operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high security standard
- Stay current on IT security trends and news
- Perform vulnerability/penetration testing
- Understand information security management
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management
- Shift work
- Must be a team player.
This is a full-time position with a starting salary of between £21,000 – £35,000 per annum, dependent upon experience. Shift work is required. including weekends and evenings. We offer 20 days leave plus 8 bank holidays every year and the option of joining our pension scheme and cycle to work scheme.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- CompTIA Security + and CompTIA Cyber Security Analyst certified
- OSCP Certified
- Must have experience
- Excellent communication & IT skills
- Ability to work independently.