KryptoKloud are an expert in Cyber Incident Response. Our Intelligence led method of operations approach ensures we get the results you demand and returns you back to business as usual as quickly as possible.
The 5thEmergency Service
Until you suffer or experience a cyber-attack, most would not realise how having an expert Cyber Incident Response (IR) Team (or Partner) in place is of paramount importance. KryptoKloud’s experience in providing direct hands on help to businesses suffering a cyber attack, is second to none.
KryptoKloud’s Incident Response services are provided by experienced Incident Response and Forensic Investigation Practitioners using industry-leading forensic tools – from eDiscovery to full on Cyber Ransomware attack mitigation – our specialist Incident Response Teams are here to help.
- 0%SME Clients experienced a cyber attack in 2022
- 0%Of all businesses are concerned about cyber attacks
- 0%Of breaches are caused by human error
- 0UK businesses average discovery time of a Cyber Breach
Our Incident ResponseIncludes:
- Incident Response 24x7x365 coverage with 1x day of initial Triage Analysis
- Containment assistance with “On-Site” Incident Response (IR) management 24x7x365 coverage
- Remote or on-site investigation
- Cross Agency Support / Cyber Crime Authorities inc. ICO asssitance
- Cyber-attack containment & detection & Full breach investigation
- Intelligence & digital forensics focused investigation utilising dark web analytics capabilities
- Full cyber-crime investigations with data recovery capabilities
- Best-practice evidential handling techniques / insurance approved IR processes
- Identification, preservation and processing of material subject to disclosure and ediscovery
- Reputation Protection Methodologies
- Incident Response as a Service (IRaaS) Call-off contracts available
- Cyber Insurance approved
Cyber Knowledge &know-how
Our Cyber Incident Response experience stems from a team with deep background in operational military intelligence. Having also Big 4 working knowledge, our CEO, led the formation of the UK MoD and Governments Joint Security Cooridation Centre (JSyCC), which was one of the very first Incident Response Organisations in the world.
Our cyber Incident Response ethos stems from a team with deep background experience in military intelligence, KryptoKloud offer our specialised IR services to a wide audience – having completed over 12 Incident Response engagements over the last 12 months. Our serviced sectors are shown below:
- Defense & Aerospace
- Postal & Logistics
Our ExpertTeam Advice
Matt is our Client Engagement Officer for all matters Incident Response.
Matt says … “I am a people person and have a natural calming influence with people. KryptoKloud utilse my extensive management skills to lead on the Client Liaison Engagement activities and ensure a well thought out, communicated Incident Response Client Engagement Plan is executed.”
Are KryptoKloud in the UK?
KryptoKloud’s 24x7x365 Cyber Intelligence & Operational Centre is based in the heart of the UK. All our dedicated Cyber Analysts work directly from our Operations Centre, keeping your data in the UK/EU.
We are open 24×7 – if you ever want to visit – just drop us an email and we will schedule you in for a visit.
Do KryptoKloud operate 24×7?
Yes – we operate with real Analysts, based here in the UK – not India or the Phillipines – but in the UK out of our Cyber Intelligence Centre in Lincoln, UK. Our phones are also manned 24x7x365 – with an hotline number made available to all our Clients.
We really need more staff – not software!
KryptoKloud are a Service Provider not a Vendor. With all our Clients, KryptoKloud become an extension of their technical teams and become a true Trusted Partner.
It looks expensive – can I afford your services?
We sit down with you to discover your cyber risks and help advise on the best outcome for you and your business. We work with organisations with just 4 Employees to large enterprises with over 50,000 endpoints – so we find the measured, effective cyber resilience package that works for you and your business.
Request aCall back
Would you like to speak to us in person? Submit your details and we’ll be in touch very shortly.