KryptoKloud are an expert in Cyber Incident Response. Our Intelligence led method of operations approach ensures we get the results you demand and returns you back to business as usual as quickly as possible.
- 0%SME Clients experienced a cyber attack in 2022
- 0%Of all businesses are concerned about cyber attacks
- 0%Of breaches are caused by human error
- 0UK businesses average discovery time of a Cyber Breach
Our Incident ResponseIncludes:
- Incident Response 24x7x365 coverage with 1x day of initial Triage Analysis
- Containment assistance with “On-Site” Incident Response (IR) management 24x7x365 coverage
- Remote or on-site investigation
- Cross Agency Support / Cyber Crime Authorities inc. ICO assitance
- Cyber-attack containment & detection & Full breach investigation
- Intelligence & digital forensics focused investigation utilising dark web analytics capabilities
- Full cyber-crime investigations with data recovery capabilities
- Best-practice evidential handling techniques / insurance approved IR processes
- Identification, preservation and processing of material subject to disclosure and ediscovery
- Reputation Protection Methodologies
- Incident Response as a Service (IRaaS) Call-off contracts available
- Cyber Insurance approved
Our cyber Incident Response ethos stems from a team with deep background experience in military intelligence, KryptoKloud offer our specialised IR services to a wide audience – having completed over 12 Incident Response engagements over the last 12 months. Our serviced sectors are shown below:
- Defense & Aerospace
- Postal & Logistics
Why is the KryptoCTI capability unique?
KryptoCTI is based on Indicators of Attack and not the old way looking for millions of Indicators of Compromise (IoC). Our solution is deployed via an Endpoint Threat Intelligence (ETI) agent, which is a world’s first.
What is the Incident Response capability of KryptoCTI?
Leveraging the unique “fingerprinting” capabilities of KryptoCTI, our technology can be deployed across an infrastructure within minutes and provide instant confirmation of any IR clean up activities conducted by IR Teams.
Does my organisation need a SIEM to run your KryptoCTI Threat Intelligence capability?
No. KryptoCTI is bundled with its own Threat Intelligence Platform – is logless and can be deployed as a stand-alone capability.
It looks expensive – can I afford your services?
We sit down with you to discover your cyber risks and help advise on the best outcome for you and your business. We work with organisations with just 4 Employees to large enterprises with over 50,000 endpoints – so we find the measured, effective cyber resilience package that works for you and your business.
Request aCall back
Would you like to speak to us in person? Submit your details and we’ll be in touch very shortly.